Friday, August 1, 2014

Pilates, Produce, and Polish

Another week change! Here I am, sixteen weeks along.

It's amazing how easily my limbs fall asleep. I can no longer lie on my left side or my whole arm falls asleep, and if I curl one leg up under me while I sit, that whole leg falls asleep. I guess that's increased blood volume for you.

I've started doing prenatal pilates, as most of my friends on Facebook are probably aware because of my Daily Mile posts (sorry everyone). Hopefully it keeps my body from falling apart entirely (I expect it to fall apart, but this might reduce the damage). :)

It's really lovely to feel well again. I was even really hungry today and didn't gag once! Now that I feel good I can go out of my way to eat really healthy foods again. Picked up quite a bit of produce at the grocery store today that I look forward to using in healthy meals.

Today was my sixteen week check up at the OBGYN and I got to hear baby's heartbeat again! At 152 bpm the nurse said that's right where it needs to be, and my doctor said that things were looking good and she told me to keep doing pilates. I'll be back in the first week of September to get a peek at my little offspring!

In other news, I have become all about nail polish, makeup, and cute clothes. Apparently pregnancy really brings out the woman in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment