Friday, August 29, 2014

Baby Download 50% Complete

The baby has reached banana status, meaning that's about how big he or she is. After twenty weeks is when baby goes from being measured from crown to rump, to being measured from head to heel. If Squirmy could stand, he or she would be about ten inches tall.

Squirmy is swallowing amniotic fluid for nutrition, and therefore is also producing meconium, a sticky black substance, in his or her bowels. This will be the product of the first few diaper changes.

I've popped for sure now and everybody can tell I'm pregnant, which is fun for the most part, and at my sub job at the high school today a student asked if she could feel my bump (I said yes).

Some people have been asking for a picture. Here it is, complete with the dirty bathroom mirror.


No comments:

Post a Comment