Friday, November 28, 2014

Baby Download 82% Complete

33 weeks today. Squirmy is pushing five pounds and is moving more than ever. I love it when I can feel my baby moving.

I have re-written this entry a few times now. I feel so negative about myself and my weight gain (which is completely out of control in spite of my vigilant exercise routine), and for this reason I did not update last week. I have very few positive feelings to share.

I am a bit worried about having prenatal depression. As somebody who has struggled on and off with depression in the past, I can tell the difference between mood swings and a legitimate struggle to be happy. Will mention it to my OBGYN at next week's appointment.

Aside from that... I haven't got a lot to say. Updates may be less frequent due to how I've been feeling. I was okay today until I decided to update, and now I'm crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment