Friday, September 5, 2014

Baby Download 53% Complete

Today is twenty-one weeks!

Squirmy weighs nearly a pound and has formed eyelids, eyebrows, and lips. I swear the other night I had my hand on my belly and felt a kick or two from the outside. Soon enough hubby will be able to feel baby's kicks, too!

The body changes have really kicked in and I am officially going through what feels like puberty again. My male friends may want to skip the rest of this entry altogether.

My feet seem to have grown.... given that I had to buy a pair of size twelve flats at Payless the other day. (I'm usually a 10 in casual shoes.)

I also struggle more to "cover up" for my teaching jobs. It doesn't matter how high my neckline is, either. I now empathize with the girls who complained during our internships how hard it was to cover up without wearing a scarf!

Belly itches a lot, surely that means stretch marks. I didn't really think the moderately priced "stretch mark prevention" lotion would work, but I've still been using it anyway as it seems to help with the itching.

That's all for now... I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment